Annyeong ! and this is my blog !| Dashboard | Follow me

About Me

My photo
a girl that comfortable with her name MAEY. currently enjoying my life as an 18-year-old teenager . i may look simple and cool but no one actually able to UNDERSTAND ME , because I am COMPLICATED . ! i'm start blogging when a best friend of mine offered herself to make blog for me . well ,just enjoy reading my blog and you are welcome to leave your comments in the tagboard (^-^) . if you hate it , simply click the 'X' button ASAP because my blog does not need people like you to view it . and and and , KPOP HATERS too , you are totally not welcome to this blog because i am a hard die fan of K-wave . THANK YOU !

Wednesday 12 December 2012

121212 *December Update*

hi everyone !!!!!!!!!
it's more than one month i'm not updating anything here , right ?????
well , it's a lonnnnnnnnnnng story about it . let me tell you the story later , kehhh ??


ANYWAY, how's your life my faithful readers ??? is it GOOD ??
or , is it BAD ??? or is it just like a plainnnnn paper , huh ???


i intentionally choose today's date to be my 1st update in December
because i know , everyone will talk about this date . so now , what is
so special about this date ??? some might say it's keramat , which mean
"sacred" . seriously , i don't believe such things . it's individual rights to say
what they want . it's just a plain date , only the number repeated .


so now , i should go now . it's just a quick update and yaaaa ,
i'm so damn sleepy now !


ohhh ! i almost forgot ! HAPPY DECEEMBER !!!!! can't believe we are in
a month of December now :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...