Annyeong ! and this is my blog !| Dashboard | Follow me

About Me

My photo
a girl that comfortable with her name MAEY. currently enjoying my life as an 18-year-old teenager . i may look simple and cool but no one actually able to UNDERSTAND ME , because I am COMPLICATED . ! i'm start blogging when a best friend of mine offered herself to make blog for me . well ,just enjoy reading my blog and you are welcome to leave your comments in the tagboard (^-^) . if you hate it , simply click the 'X' button ASAP because my blog does not need people like you to view it . and and and , KPOP HATERS too , you are totally not welcome to this blog because i am a hard die fan of K-wave . THANK YOU !

Sunday 30 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!



hey ! it's still Christmas fever now . MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone !!!!!! May you have a blessed and joyful Christmas :)

peeps !!!! whether you realise or not , it's 2 days more before we leave 2012 and say HI to 2013 .
anyway , i am so so sorry for the late update . this post suppose to be uploading on December 26 .
UNFORTUNATELY , my internet connection make some mess and causing some trouble and in the
end , i can't post anything . huhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!! what the FFFFFFFF !

so , talking about new year .... hurmmmm ~ i don't have much to say since i don't prepare any plan for
new year . hehe ~ it's okay . tomorrow i still have one day of 2012 to talk about new year . so , wait for
it , ok ?????


last but not least , will upload some pics during Christmas , yahhh ????
THAT'S ALL . SEE YOU SOON :)



p/s: sorry for the late upload . 2 days to go for the countdown of 2013 -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...