Annyeong ! and this is my blog !| Dashboard | Follow me

About Me

My photo
a girl that comfortable with her name MAEY. currently enjoying my life as an 18-year-old teenager . i may look simple and cool but no one actually able to UNDERSTAND ME , because I am COMPLICATED . ! i'm start blogging when a best friend of mine offered herself to make blog for me . well ,just enjoy reading my blog and you are welcome to leave your comments in the tagboard (^-^) . if you hate it , simply click the 'X' button ASAP because my blog does not need people like you to view it . and and and , KPOP HATERS too , you are totally not welcome to this blog because i am a hard die fan of K-wave . THANK YOU !

Monday 6 February 2012

Happy FEBRUARY :)

HEY peepsss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




first of all , i would like to say HAPPY FEBRUARY ~ !!! hope it's not too late for me to say it :) the second thing is , it's been a month . NO . it's MORE than one month i've been inactive blogging . well , maybe this is because i am too complacent with FACEBOOK . it's like i'm keep FB-ing 24/7 non stop . but , i'm not a FB addict ! so , please take note :) plus , i want to ask an apology from my friend , Niena because she is the one that always request me to update my blog and i keep saying , "ok . ok . i'll update it later" again and again . hope this entry will give some new and fresh looks in my blog as it was dull and kinda bored over a month ago *yaa , i have to admit it* and , i hope that after this entry , i will keep on blogging and spend more time to put as many entry as possible . so , readers !!!!!!!!! keep supporting my blog and and and and YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO READ ALL MY ENTRIES ! DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY BLOG ;)


until the next entry . be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...