Annyeong ! and this is my blog !| Dashboard | Follow me

About Me

My photo
a girl that comfortable with her name MAEY. currently enjoying my life as an 18-year-old teenager . i may look simple and cool but no one actually able to UNDERSTAND ME , because I am COMPLICATED . ! i'm start blogging when a best friend of mine offered herself to make blog for me . well ,just enjoy reading my blog and you are welcome to leave your comments in the tagboard (^-^) . if you hate it , simply click the 'X' button ASAP because my blog does not need people like you to view it . and and and , KPOP HATERS too , you are totally not welcome to this blog because i am a hard die fan of K-wave . THANK YOU !

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day :)

hey peepsss !!!!!!!! what's up ??!


well , i'm sure most of you know what day today , riteeeee ??? it's VALENTINE'S DAY !
yaaaaaaa . i know . i know . it's not important for me to tell about it as all of you know about it already . HAHA . so , here i just want to wish Happy Valentine's Day !!!!! *especially for those who celebrate it*





talking about Valentine , i am glad to say that i am not excited to celebrate it :)
seriously , it's NOT SOMETHING NECESSARY  TO CELEBRATE AND JOY ABOUT IT ! it's a BIG NO to me ! *please take note* wanna know the history about Valentine's Day ??? just google it on the net . i am sure you will found thousands of the result ^^
as for me , Valentine's Day is not an Asian celebration . it is belong to western's celebration .


***

anyway , on this 14th February 2012 , it's been a month since i'm in a relationship with him . hurrmm ~ COINCIDENT , right ??? i've just realised  about it . thanks to myself ^^ i forced him to be honest with me why he was acting weird towards me . then , i knew he wanted a relationship , which is more than a "friend-and-friend" relationship . and , yaaa , i simply said "yes" to him because i felt the same feeling too . HAHA . jiwang pulak dahhhh ! dowhhhh -.-"


so , to my ♥ , HAPPY  VALENTINE'S  DAY :)


perhaps , this is something for you for this Valentine :)


till the next entry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...