Annyeong ! and this is my blog !| Dashboard | Follow me

About Me

My photo
a girl that comfortable with her name MAEY. currently enjoying my life as an 18-year-old teenager . i may look simple and cool but no one actually able to UNDERSTAND ME , because I am COMPLICATED . ! i'm start blogging when a best friend of mine offered herself to make blog for me . well ,just enjoy reading my blog and you are welcome to leave your comments in the tagboard (^-^) . if you hate it , simply click the 'X' button ASAP because my blog does not need people like you to view it . and and and , KPOP HATERS too , you are totally not welcome to this blog because i am a hard die fan of K-wave . THANK YOU !

Sunday 19 February 2012

so called "random"

hey there !!!!!!!!
how's life , peeps ???


anyway ~ my entry today is just a random things . nothing to say much about it . or in another word , i just want to update my blog . hehe ~

yesterday , something unexpected was coming to my house . it was rain and cold weather on the evening . suddenly , i heard a loud horn from outside . "POSLAJUUUU" , said my mom . i rushed to outside and quickly opened the gate . huh ! macam apa jak berlari -.-"

then , the driver asked , "sapa Marilyn J****g ?" , i replied him "kamek" which is mean "me" in s'wakian dialect in polite way . YEAYYY !!!! i'm sure my stuff that i orederd that day is arrived . after all the sign this and that , he gave me the parcel and a large box . *the large box is my sister punya barang*


after checking all those stuff . HAHA . finally it's arrived ! i jumped joyfully :)))))))))))
my kpop stuff that i ordered online on 31st Jan is in my hand now :D


the parcel :) ehee ~ ya , i know i'm showing off . so what ??!

***





tadaaaaaa ! this is it ~ the stuff . uweee ~ excited me :)


jealous yet ??? hehe ~ kidding :)
that's all for now , peeps . be back soon ♥ 

3 comments:

  1. ohhh eemm jayyy !!!

    hahah! nampak eksklusif gituhhhh
    memang spesial lah ! ada bigbang's stuff :p
    jealousssss ..hihihi

    >_<
    niceeee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanabee: hehe ~ tak lah spesial . biasa2 je ^^
    amal: heyyy ! polite ya , okehh ?? HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...