Annyeong ! and this is my blog !| Dashboard | Follow me

About Me

My photo
a girl that comfortable with her name MAEY. currently enjoying my life as an 18-year-old teenager . i may look simple and cool but no one actually able to UNDERSTAND ME , because I am COMPLICATED . ! i'm start blogging when a best friend of mine offered herself to make blog for me . well ,just enjoy reading my blog and you are welcome to leave your comments in the tagboard (^-^) . if you hate it , simply click the 'X' button ASAP because my blog does not need people like you to view it . and and and , KPOP HATERS too , you are totally not welcome to this blog because i am a hard die fan of K-wave . THANK YOU !

Tuesday 14 February 2012

A story about yesterday...

do you see the title ?? well , it is because there was something happened to me for the past few days -.-"
this thing related with someone . someone that i call "special" to me . i've bumped into him like THOUSAND TIMES . it's like , every time i went to somewhere , there i will meet him . he's like everywhere , here and there . last friday , i drove to IMCM *if u are Mirian , then u'll know what and where the place is* because my eldest sister had her driving lesson . so , i'm the one that always jadi "mangsa" have to drive :| 

as usual , i text him because i am too free at that moment . text punya text , suddenly he said , "i'm going to IMCM" i was like ":O OMAAGAAAAA ! NOOOOO !" HAHA . he said he brought his mom together with him . at that time , my hands are shaking , badly shaking and my heart skip a beat . dubdabdubdab . beating faster and faster . at first , i sat on the bench and when i saw his text said that he was about to come to that place , i was rushing to my car and stay in my car . i was like , "NO . NO WAY i'm going out from this car ." HAHA . i don't know why i'm so damn panic at that time . in my car , my mom pointing to someone then she said , "is that your friend ??" naaaaah ~ i saw him . luckily , he didn't saw me . phewww ! it's a relieved he didn't saw me . *i don't know why i have such that feeling*

then , i saw him , AGAIN , last sunday . early in the morning . same place -.-"
okehhh ! you must be wondering why i saw him at the same place , right ?? that was because my mom ask me to send my bro-in-law to go to that bored KPP course *yawn* 
to be honest , i hate to bumped into him . i don't why i hate it . maybe , yeahh just maybe i am speechless to see him is right in front of me :|
seriously , i always have the feeling to avoid myself from meet him face to face . lucky me , i'm the one that will notice the person i saw from far is him . i don't know what am i going to do if he's the one notice me and call out my name . GOSHHH ! honestly , i don't have the guts to meet him face to face , to talk to him in person , to pick up his call . it was like a "No-No" to me . Godddd !!! help me ! help me and give me strength to face him and hope that i will act normal *fingercross* 

i hope he will not read this . but , who knows he will find out my blog and read this . if he read this , i hope he will not misunderstood about this entry . aku sayang kw , u ~~~ hehe :) 







p/s: sorry if i have too many grammar errors . but , who cares , right ??? as long as u do understand what i wrote . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...